"Horse Heaven" Boarding
Cedar Ridge Ranch can be your horse's new home.
Your horse will enjoy:
- Your choice of box stall or pasture board
- Feeding programs to meet individual dietary needs
- Plentiful hay, grown on our farm and area farms
- Outdoor heated automatic waterers
- Paddocks with shelters
- Large pastures
You will enjoy:
- Use of our round pen, indoor 60 x 120 and outdoor 120 x 240 arenas
- Access to 250 acres of private trails, and miles and miles of quiet roads
- A friendly family of boarders with diverse riding interests
- Stable management that values your input
- Peace of mind, knowing your horse is in a clean, safe and happy environment
We also offer:
- Temporary boarding - call for details
- Horse Camping - call for details
- Horse Training
- Riding Lessons
Boarders enjoy many group activities together including parades, parties, an annual "fun day" and even their ownFacebook page
Wendy & Timmy, Peggy & Allie, Karen & Windy, and Sue & Maddie riding in the RiponFest Parade.
Some boarders enjoying the annual Fun Show.
Even Kevin gets on a horse in honor of the Fun Show.
Rough Board (paddock with shelter) -- $200/mo
CRR Plan (stall only in bad weather) -- $245/mo
Stall Board (in every night) -- $270/mo
Private T/O (in every night w/private paddock) -- $300/mo